Remote alcohol monitoring enables:
- trucking companies
- treatment providers
- friends and family members
- family law, custody case workers
to accurately track and assess individuals with alcohol abuse or addiction disorders and alcohol-related legal issues in real-time and from anywhere.
Remote alcohol monitoring offers peace of mind that loved ones are safely consuming alcohol or maintaining sobriety when they can’t be with them.
The court overseeing the case may struggle to find the right balance between ensuring the child has a relationship with the addicted or recovering parent and ensuring the child’s physical safety.
Fortunately, our new technology in the form of remote alcohol and sobriety monitoring apps is making it easier to address these types of substance abuse issues in custody cases.
Remote alcohol monitoring is a handheld breathalyzer that tests the alcohol levels in a person’s system, and then sends that information to another party such as the other parent or the guardian ad litem.
The breathalyzer results can be received almost immediately, which can give the parent peace of mind that the other party is not drinking around or in front of the children.
Drug Detection Technology aims to make YOUR life and practice more successful. We brought you the EtG Alcohol hair and fingernail testing programme. We realised that getting you the truth is part of the solution.
The next part is how to monitor heavy users in the long term to make sure they a sober when it is counts.
The next step is to bring you the best, most affordable, Alcohol Monitoring System available today!
- Monitor all your cases in one place and get real time results 24/7 365 days
- Load all your patient details and setup testing schedules
- Reporting made easy
- GPS location of every test
- Date and Time Stamped
- Video evidence eliminate cheating
- Draw reports anytime on any of your cases
- Setup case managers and reporting alerts
- Get a photo & Video-verified record of sobriety directly from their smartphone
- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor - The same police-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Internal Breath Pump - Mini solenoid breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wirelessly connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth. Compatible with most Apple, Samsung, and Google devices.
- ZeroLine® Technology - Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking.
- BACtrack Companion App - The free BACtrack app saves and tracks BAC results over time and can even help you call an Uber if you've had too much.
- Warranty - All BACtrack breathalyzers are backed by a full one-year warranty, no matter where you purchase
- Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and X (10)
- Apple iPad 3, 4, iPad Air 1 & 2, iPad Pro and Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Apple iPod 5th generation and higher
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+
- Google Nexus 5, 6, 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- Dimensions 1.75 x 2.75 x 0.63 inches
- Weight 1.7 oz (47g)
- Mouthpieces 3 included
- Battery Rechargeable with included micro USB cable
- Sensor Technology Xtend® Electro-chemical fuel cell
- Warm-up Time About 10 seconds
- Blowing Time 5 seconds
- BAC Range 0.000-0.400% BAC
- Warranty 1 Year
- Patent No. US D710,223 S