According to the performance characteristics and scope of application, medical masks can be divided into:
1. Medical protective mask
The medical protective mask is suitable for the protection of medical staff and relevant staff against the respiratory tract infectious diseases transmitted by air. It is a kind of close self-priming filter type medical protective equipment with high protection level, especially suitable for wearing when contacting the patients with respiratory tract infectious diseases transmitted by air or near-range droplets in the diagnosis and treatment activities. It can filter particles in the air, block droplets of droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions, etc., and belongs to disposable products. Medical protective masks can prevent most pathogens such as bacteria and viruses. Who recommends that medical personnel use protective masks against particles to prevent virus infection in the air of hospitals.
The medical protective mask conforms to GB19083-2003 technical requirements for medical protective mask, and the important technical indexes include filtration efficiency of non oil particles and air flow resistance. The specific indicators are as follows:
- Filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow (85 ± 2) l / min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with median diameter (0.24 ± 0.06) μ m in aerodynamics shall not be less than 95%, that is to say, it shall meet the grade of N95 (or FFP2) and above. It can block the air-borne infectious factors with a diameter of less than 5 μ m or close contact with the infectious factors transmitted by droplets.
- Suction resistance: under the above flow conditions, the suction resistance shall not exceed 343.2pa (35mmh2o).
- When the sample is sprayed to the mask under the pressure of 10.9kpa (80mmHg), the inner side of the mask shall be free of penetration and other technical indicators.
- The mask must be equipped with a nose clip, which is made of bendable plastic material with a length of more than 8.5cm.
- Synthetic blood is sprayed at 10.7kpa (80mmHg) pressure to the mask sample, and there should be no penetration inside the mask.
3 Ply Surgical Masks are primarily intended to protect the patient against airborne infective agents originating from the healthcare staff respiratory tract. Some masks are also intended to protect the staff against potentially contaminated fluid splashes. Additionally, a mask should allow easy breathing.
Triple layer high performance mask with a middle layer of high filtration non woven fabric of 95%. We promote the use of this mask in the operating theaters in order to protect the patients from post operative infections.
- EN 149:2001
- A1 2009
- 3 Ply
- Tie On Style
- Mask Surgical Tie 3 PlyPack 5020g/m24 tie backs9,5 x 18cm
- ISO Certified,
- CE Marked R 2016/425
- FDA Approved
- Bacteria Filtration > 95%
- Air Breathability < 29.4 Pa (Delta P)
The KN95 designation is a Chinese government standard that is widely considered to be equivalent to the N95 masks approved by American regulators. Guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) says the KN95 masks are "suitable alternatives" to the N95 mask
The medical mask is composed of mask body and tension belt. The mask body is divided into three layers: inner, middle and outer. The inner layer is skin friendly material (ordinary sanitary gauze or non-woven fabric), the middle layer is isolation filter layer (ultra-fine polypropylene fiber melt blown material layer), and the outer layer is special material bacteriostatic layer (non-woven fabric or ultra-thin polypropylene melt blown material layer).
N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)
Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)
DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
N99 - NASK Smart Mask
What is particle pollution and what types of particles are a health concern?
Particle pollution, also known as particulate matter or PM, is a general term for a mixture of solid and liquid droplets suspended in the air. Particle pollution comes in many sizes and shapes and can be made up of a number of different
components, including acids (such as sulfuric acid), inorganic compounds (such as ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, and sodium chloride), organic chemicals, soot, metals, soil or dust particles, and biological materials (such as pollen and mold spores).
Particles that are 10 micrometers (μm) in diameter or smaller pose the greatest problems. These smaller particles generally pass through the nose and throat and enter the lungs. Once inhaled, these particles can affect the lungs and heart and cause serious health effects in individuals at greatest risk, such as people with heart or lung disease, people with diabetes, older adults and children (up to 18 years of age)
Hand sanitizer, the gloppy alcoholic gel that’s nearly everywhere, and is supposed to keep germs from going anywhere. These products provide a convenient alternative when hand washing with plain soap and water is unavailable
The active ingredient in these sanitizers is typically ethyl alcohol, the same found in distilled spirits. At 60 to 65 percent alcohol, these hand sanitizers are essentially 120-proof moonshine for your hands.
This product is a perfect safety shield for men and women to protect face and eyes from droplets, bacteria and dust, ensuring your safety. Easy to wear, safe to use. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Made of fine quality material, safe and non-toxic, no harm to human body.
- Full protection for your face. It can effectively help block droplets, bacteria and dust, ensuring your safety.
- The transparent mask can ensure the clear vision.
- Designed with elastic headband for different hea-d circumference, soft and comfortable, easy to put on or take off.
- A perfect safety shield for face and eyes, suitable for both men and women.
- Also perfect for oil-splash proof when cooking, dust-proof when cleaning house or other usage.
- Washable and resuable, you can clean it with water or disinfect with disinfectant spray.
Infrared Body Forehead Thermometers
- Backlight LCD digital display
- Lightweight and portable for use.
- Built-in laser pointer, precise non-contact infrared measurement.
- Automatic selection range and display resolution 0.1°C/0.1°F.
- Selection for buzzer; set alarm value (the alarm default value is 38°C/100.4°F).
- Memorization of the last 32 groups of measurement data.
- 2 temperature units for conversion: Fahrenheit or Celsius, long press "MODE" more than 5s.
- Measurement modes selection for various needs conveniently.
- Body temperature measurement: aiming towards the forehead with the distance of 1-15cm.
- Different backlight color for different temperature range under BODY mode.
- Object temperature measurement: measuring the surface temperature of an object, baby bath water temperature or milk temperature, etc.
- Automatic data hold function and auto power off function.